Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kel: NYE with the posse. Champagne, cocktail dresses, and two homemade hemlines made for an excellent start to 2011!



So...there's obviously a long backstory to this one. Mom, Ky and I had all gone shopping for my NYE cocktail dress. We found what was the 'almost perfect' dress...the dress above with one added layer taking it down to knee-length...unacceptable for NYE standards! Ky fixed mine and put the final touches on the my perfect LBD.

This in the back of my mind, Geraldine and Greg show up to my apartment to celebrate with a bottle of champagne prior to leaving for the event. Ger isn't happy with the dress she brought, so she raided my closet and found this old dress of mine. It was also a bit long via NYE standards...so I figured I could pull a Kylie and whip out a hemline...

= Ger somewhat resembled a balloon. But a very cute, black sequined, spanish sort of balloon.

Oh, and Greg's role in this picture? "I'm staring at your goods."

2 comments: